- Tubal Reversal – We perform this as an out-patient procedure.
Health & Wellness
- Quick Help For Endometriosis – Medical and surgical treatments.
- Women’s Cancer Network – Information on ovarian, breast, uterine and cervical cancer, from the Society of Gynecologic Oncologists.
- CancerNet – Information from the National Cancer Institute, including fact sheets, research information and treatment guidelines.
- Intelihealth: Cancer – Cancer information from Johns Hopkins University.
- Cancer: What you need to know – Publications from the National Cancer Institute contain thorough information on many types of cancer
- Breast Cancer: Detection & Symptoms – From the American Cancer Society
- Who gets breast cancer? – From HealthAtoZ.com
- The North American Menopause Society’s education pages – Basic facts about menopause & management of menopause, along w/answers to faqs.
- Intelihealth’s Q&A on Hormone Replacement Therapy – From Johns Hopkins University
- The National Osteoporosis Foundation
- Osteoporosis Patient Education – Fact sheets on Osteoporosis from the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Bone up on Osteoporosis! – Health AtoZ’s Osteoporosis Center includes a helpful diary.
- The Pregnancy Zone – Johns Hopkins University’s Intelihealth.Com’s Pregnancy Center
- Pregnancy and Reproduction Center – Mayo Health O@sis
- Health Center.com’s Pregnancy & Early Childhood Development Resource Center
- Talk to Someone Who Can Help – Information on stress, depression, and other issues, from the American Psychological Association.
- Depression: What Every Woman Should Know – Information on symptoms, diagnosis and treatment from the National Institute of Mental Health
- National Foundation For Depressive Illness – Information on causes, symptoms and treatment of depressive illnesses.
- The Family Violence Prevention Fund – Information on awareness efforts, facts about domestic violence and personal stories from survivors.
- NOW and Violence Against Women – Information from the National Organization for Women on their advocacy efforts to stop violence against women
Take Wellness to Heart
- American Heart Association on heart disease and stroke – Heart Disease is one of the leading killers of American Women
- Intelihealth.com on heart disease and stroke – Heart Disease is one of the leading killers of American Women