Advanced OB-GYN Services offers pregnancy help in the Saint Peters, MO, area. Visit our website to start your pre-pregnancy evaluation!
Preterm birth is an ongoing problem in the US. Babies who are born too early weigh less than five pounds and between 1980 and 2000 the number of low birth weight infants has increased by 11.8%. The number of very low-birth weight infants who weigh less than three pounds have increased even more, by 24.3%.
Regular menses and normal weight is important before conception, indicating the need to have the proper nutrition for fertility. In cases of PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome) either associated with obesity or obesity alone fertility is compromised and the chances of conception are decreased. Therefore weight control by means of exercise and diet are helpful in […]
Here is a list of web resources on updated information on this timely topic:
1) 2009 H1N1 Flu ( Swine Flu)
2) 2009 H1N1 Influenza Vaccine and Pregnant Women
3) 2009 H1N1 Influenza Virus
4) 2009 H1N1 Vaccination Recommendations
5) Updated Interim Recommendations for the Use of Antiviral Medications in the Treatment and Prevention of Influenza for the 2009-2010 Season
1) Neuzil KM.Pandemic influenza vaccine policy: considering the […]
You might have heard the latest news. During most normal pregnancies air travel is now considered safe.
THE LATEST RESEARCH
Well-designed studies have demonstrated that in general during uncomplicated pregnancies air travel is considered safe until the 36 th week of gestation. Now concerns over this issue have been addressed by the FAA as well. If you […]